"Kazoe" is a simple Tally Counter application with logging function.
It was developed with the aim of being able to count without gazing at the screen.
This application is optimized for iPhone, but of course works in iPad.
"Kazoe" is designed as a detachable 4-unit counter.
- Tap "Counter tile (white area)" placed on the main screen to count up.
- Up to 4 counters can be placed on the main screen.
- The maximum value of each counter is 9999. Next is 0.
"Kazoe" records the date & time when you operated the counter.
The log file is generated automatically in the following cases.
- When you create a new counter.
- When you reset the counter.
- When you tap the counter at 9999.
- When the log file reaches 100,000 rows.
Note: Log information can be exported in CSV format.
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Kazoe - Tally Counter with Logger - is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
Kazoe - Tally Counter with Logger - (version 1.0) has a file size of 16.04 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.